Start your own Home Healthcare Business
Benefits of Membership
Membership has its Rewards. Click here to see them.
Membership with Companion Connection Senior Care will change your life forever.
Starting a business on your own is hard. Starting a business with a caring, knowledgeable support group looking after you every step of the way is easy.
Companion Connection Senior Care is committed to providing Members with an affordable, comprehensive means of starting their own non-medical companion home care business. Our low initiation fee, easy to follow step-by-step operations manual, professional training course and unparalleled support make us the right choice for you.
Here's an overview of what Members receive when they enroll
- Home Care Business Operations Manual
- Caregiver Recruitment Manual
- Home Health Care Employee Handbook
- Senior Care Business Start up Kit
- Online Caregiver Training Video Library
- Customized Home Care Agency Website
- Access to Home Care CEO Members Site
- Join the Entire Community of CCSC Members
- Home Care Company Start-up Training
- Toll Free Support Line and Email Support
- Home Care Marketplace / Territory Protection
- Free Scheduling Software for First Year of Membership
This detailed and comprehensive operations, policies and procedures manual guides you through every step of the process to starting your companion home care company. It covers the A-Z of what you need to know.
Some of the topics covered in the manual include:
- Office set up: choosing an office location and purchasing the right equipment, registering your company with local business authorities, applying for and receiving the appropriate licenses, utilizing accounting software to invoice clients, pay bills and manage your accounts
- Getting the phone to ring: proven and effective means of advertising on a tight budget and a comprehensive guide to establishing relationships with your community's most important referral sources
- Selling your services: everything you need to know about the sales process, from handling your first inquiry to closing the deal
- Troubleshooting: business, like life, is never perfect. How to successfully navigate the inevitable speed bumps that will get in your way without having to slow down
This manual details every step of recruiting and retaining your most valuable assets - your caregivers.
- Where to find suitable Caregivers
- How to interview them
- How to train them
- How to build a relationship with them
- How to retain them
The handbook will instruct you on the policies and procedures for your caregivers. It details what kind of behavior is acceptable - and what kind is not. Some policies and procedures include:
- Caregiver availability
- Requesting relief
- Transporting clients
- Client phone usage
With the start up kit you will be ready to start work immediately. There is no need for you to “reinvent the wheel” – we’ve already done it for you! Every type of template that you need to run your business is included – from caregiver applications and client inquiry forms to direct mail pieces. Each template is easily modified so you can personalize it with your business logo and contact information. We also provide you with 1,000 printed brochures so you can get started right away. Here's a sample of what else you will receive:
- Compact Disc with all important business forms and documents
- Compact Disc with marketing and advertising material
- Marketing Manual
- Private duty policy manual
- 1,000 customized marketing brochures
We offer a series of online video training courses provided by one of the most respected names in online training. Each course comes with a test to demonstrate successful mastery of the material covered.
This caregiver training program has been nationally recognized for clarity and effectiveness. Over 24 topics are covered including Cultural Competence, Aphasia, Alzheimer' care and Hearing Loss.
View Introduction to training here
Each member receives a custom-built web site included at no extra cost. Your site will be tailored to your specifications, including your logo and color scheme consistent with your other marketing materials. Your site is optimized for search engines and will immediately establish your business presence on the Internet. Included in your Online Marketing Package:
- Acquisition of your URL
- Web site setup and hosting - included free
- Creation of unlimited email addresses
- Online form for lead generation
- Online form for hiring caregivers
- Access to a staff of professional graphic designers and programmers
Our password-protected Intranet, which we like to refer to as our “Yellow Pages”, is your direct link to information that will help you make smarter and better business decisions. Some of the features include:
- The Business Resource Center – a repository of administrative and marketing documents for you to download and use whenever you need them. We update them periodically so that you never have to.
- A Member Forum where Members can exchange ideas and information with each other
- Useful resources and links for businesses providing home care
- News and industry updates on information that might affect your business
- Additional revenue producing ideas
Our members belong to an active community and can help one another. One way this happens is through enrollment in our email-based List Server. With this system, any Member can pose a question for all other members to see and respond.
Members can share their experience, do cross referrals to other areas and much more. Best of all since this happens through your email address it's available wherever you go. Community features include:
- Instant feedback and support from CCSC staff and Members
- Your whole team can enroll
- Refer to archives of previous questions and answers
- Find strategic partnerships
We have condensed our 50 years of combined home care experience into a training program that covers all the critical aspects of providing home care. We cover all the scenarios you are likely to encounter – and some we hope you never will – so that end with a focused approach and a ready-to-implement action plan that will enable you to get your business off to a fast start.
Choose from an intensive four-day live training program offered at our Corporate Headquarters in New York City, or a five-week in-home study program. You decide which approach is best for you needs, your time frame and your constraints. Our workshops cover:
- Setting up your business
- Recruiting caregivers
- Selecting the appropriate business model
- Marketing and selling your services
- Billing customers
- Establishing referral sources
- Overcoming obstacles
- Training great caregivers
At Companion Connection Senior Care, we understand that the business opportunity you buy is only as good as the support you receive. Let's face it. No matter how good the information and training that we provide, when you start a new business – any new business – there are going be times when you have questions. And when you do, you should expect to get satisfactory answers. That's why we believe in answering the phones ourselves – not some kid straight out of college who never worked a day in his life in the home care business. You see, we are not a huge impersonal company with a large staff – and we don't want to be. We are a boutique organization whose caring and personalized approach to service will ensure that you get the attention you expect, the answers you need, and the respect you deserve. We offer:
- One-on-one phone consultation
- Prompt responses to emails
- Regular updates from management with new ideas and information to help you succeed
We offer our Members territory protection that allows you the freedom to grow your business. We won't sell to another Member in your territory, giving you the “elbow room” you need to establish your business. We allow you to market your services wherever you feel you can support your customers, with no “glass ceiling” restricting your growth.
Members receive online access to best-of-breed scheduling software that allows you to coordinate the activities of your Caregivers. As a benefit of your membership this software is included at no charge during your first year of CCSC membership.
For more information about joining the Companion Connection Senior Care national membership organization, please fill out the Confidential Information Request Form today.